ISTI is actively involved in collaborations with many other research institutes as well as with the academic world, both national and international. In recognition of the importance of training in today's Information Society, ISTI pays great attention to involving doctoral students and post-doctoral fellows in research activities and participates actively in the educational programs of the University of Pisa, Scuola Normale Superiore, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna and other partner universities.
ISTI is strongly involved in teaching activities, at bachelor, masters and PhD levels, contributing with a variety of training initiatives in cooperation with national and international universities.
We are cooperating on teaching and training with many universities, including:
- Computer Science Dept, Univ. of Pisa;
- Information Engineering Dept, Univ. of Pisa;
- Digital Humanities (Informatica Umanistica), Univ. of Pisa;
- IMT – School for Advanced Studies, Lucca
- Engineering and Computer Science Dept, Univ. Aquila
Training activities are organized in the framework of many national and international projects (summer schools, training camp, access to infrastructures, etc).